What is a Private Investigator?
Private Investigators are legal investigation service providers, who are specifically trained to gather information for a particular goal. The objective of an investigation is determined by the client who hires them to succeed, when an untrained person would most likely fall short.
Private Investigators are capable of dealing with a wide range of various case assignments and can help solve problems for individuals, corporate organizations and even government agencies.
Military, Police and even Federal law enforcement officers frequently choose private investigations as their second career. Their training and developed street skills makes them a natural choice for the private arena.
Hiring a private investigator can be an overwhemling task, but it’s very important to find someone you can trust, as they will be helping you to solve any problem that you may have, some of which could be of a sensitive nature. Therefore, developing trust should be one of the most important parts in your selection process.
Hiring a Private Investigator
Hiring a private investigator is the most efficient way to gather information or intelligence which may be required or needed for legal, professional or personal reasons. Private Investigators offer a wide range of services in order to accommodate the needs of a wide-range of clientele. However, not all Investigators are equally efficient. It’s crucial to understand the criteria used to evaluate private investigators, to assure that you hire the best professional for your specific case.
What you should look for when hiring a Private Investigator
- Are they licensed, bonded and insured? This is mandatory for the State of New York and Radius Investigations is licensed boded and insured.
- Are they experienced in your specific type of case? This is important, since you don’t want to waste your time and more importantly your money.
Radius Investigations will never take a case, just for the sake of taking it, if we cannot help you we will guide and suggest you to a more appropriate party.
- Will they provide references, upon request? If they refuse to do so, then walk away.
Radius will always provide you with valid and current reference when requested.
- Will the case require any special equipment? And if so, does the investigator own this equipment? This is an important question as you want to work with an Investigator that has all of the latest and current equipment, databases and software that is available. If not, it could result in a waste of your time and more importantly your money.
We at Radius Investigations have the most up-to-date software, equipment’s and data sources that are available on the market today. We have our finger on the pulse of what is available to us. We are constantly adjusting and acquiring the latest available resources that the market has to offer to Private Investigators.
- Does the investigator belong to any of the trade organizations? And are they registered with consumer protection agencies? Such as, The Better Business Bureau? This is also an important factor, because it provides validity to the Investigations Company and that they have your best interest in the forefront.
Radius Investigations belongs to the Better Business Bureau as well as a member of Community Associates Institute, ALDONYS (Associated Licensed Detectives of New York State).
- Is there a formal contract to sign? Which spells out the exact terms of the case assignment, including retainer costs and compensation? You should never do business with an Investigative Firm that does not have a formal detailed contract.
Radius Investigations will not cater to any work or client, unless a formal contract has been signed. Matthew Seifer, the owner and lead investigator will go through every line item in the contract thoroughly as well as the statement of work, all fees and cost associated with the case. There are NO hidden fees and you will never be charged more than what was agreed upon and no work will be conducted outside of the agreed upon Statement of Work.
- Will the investigator work diligently on your case in a timely manner and be able to meet your deadlines? Will they also contact you with updates regarding the progress of the case? You want to make sure that your case is a priority and that you are not left wondering what is going on with you case.
Once you sign the contract with Radius Investigations we begin our work right away. If there are any hard dates or deadlines that are discussed the are put into the contract. We will work tirelessly to meet your deadlines. We maintain a constant contact with our clients, providing updates throughout the case until it is completed.
- If necessary, will the investigator be able to provide supporting evidence to their conclusions? Which will be admissible in a court of law? You want to make sure that the Investigator that you hire is able to provide this to you should you need it or the evidence leads you in that direct.
If you sign a contract with Radius Investigations, you will receive a full detailed report at the conclusion of your case with all the necessary and relevant supporting evidence that was collected during the investigation. All of our evidences are admissible in a court of law; we can even come and testify if you need us.
Why you should Choose Radius Investigations
Radius Investigations offers a free in person consultation with our lead investigator, Matthew Seifer. During the consultation you will go over your case in detail and Matt will discuss all of your options, and will answer any questions that you may have. He will be completely transparent in regards to the set expectations and fees.
What you can expect if you decide to choose Radius Investigations:
- Free consultations.
- Absolutely no hidden fees or cost. Everything will be explained and laid out for you, so there will be no surprises during the investigation.
- Worldwide reach. Although Radius Investigations is located in New York, we do have connections all over the world, so we are not limited in any way and can go anywhere your case takes us.
- Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- We will stay in constant contact with you throughout your case. You will never be left wondering what the status of your case is.
- We offer highly trained Investigators. We at Radius Investigations only utilize highly trained, expert and experienced investigators to handle our cases. We take into account the type of case and match it with an appropriate investigator.
- We only use the most up-to-date software, equipment and data resources that are available.
- At the end of all investigations you will receive a comprehensive report with any pictures, video footage as well as any other evidence that was collected during the investigation.
- Our clients are our top priority; we never want our clients to be unsatisfied with the results of their investigation. We will always make every effort to make sure you are satisfied.